Commercial real estate
- Utilization concept: Shopping center with more than 20 retail stores, specialty markets and gastronomy, multiplex cinema and office space in the historic roller mill
- Usable floor space: approx. 20,000 m²
- Anchor tenant: real; KiK
- Architect: Freytag & Kaltenbach, Karlsruhe
- Client: Timon Bauregie, Ettlingen
- Project initiator: W.E.G. Economic Development Corporation Ludwigshafen a.Rh. mbH with Beate Lichner as Managing Director:
"The realization of the shopping center was the key project in Rheinufer Süd and enabled the preservation of the historic roller mill, a Gründerzeit building from 1904."