Emporium Office Building
- Utilization concept: prestigious office building in prime Westend location
- Usable office space: 4,700 m²
- Tenant: Gleiss Lutz law firm
- Architect: Köhler. architects, Frankfurt
- Project developer: Fay Development GmbH with Beate Lichner as managing director
"In the spirit of active "urban repair", we replaced a gas station and a small, old post-war high-rise with a structure containing offices and condominiums that recaptures the original scale of this Wilhelminian quarter. Due to the well-justified urban planning approach, the building utilization of the property could be increased by about 30%."