Conference Center Lake Constance
- Area: > 40.000 m2
- Project development consulting: Lichner Projects GmbH
- Very good location with long, private beach and small boat harbor
- Monument protection
- Landscape protection
- Shore protection zone
- Need for revitalization
- Need for additional hotel room sized subarea of residential land.
- Assessing the site in terms of future potential uses.
- Development of alternative use scenarios with the goal of finding the concept with the best economic viability.
- A statement on whether these possible uses can be accommodated in the existing buildings or whether demolition and new construction is recommended.
- A review of the conditions imposed by the preservation laws and - to the extent possible - an assessment of the extent to which, in spite of the preservation laws parts of the existing buildings may be demolished and rebuilt to the same extent.
- An assessment of the economic scope of the investments to be made in terms of an appropriate purchase price and a rough framework of the costs to be expected for a new use or a conversion concept.
- Viability/return calculations